Puppy Training & Care Questions
Do you want to have the perfect family pet? Do you have a vision in your head for what that looks like?
We understand how important it is to make a smooth transition when you bring home your new fur baby. There are a lot of questions come up whether it's your first time owning a dog or it's just been several years since you've raised a puppy. Oftentimes not knowing the right steps to take can lead to frustration for both the dog owner as well as the puppy.
Here at Golden Touch, we want to provide you with the best possible resources to help you move forward with your new puppy. We have done our very best to prepare your puppy to be well socialized and confident so that he/ she can learn to live in our human world. As we "pass the baton" to you, we want to make sure you have the best possible guidance and support that is available to ensure that you and your puppy both become the best you possibly can be!
We have partnered with an AMAZING group of dog trainers that will provide you with amazing results! Walk in Their Paws is right for you if:
* You want to create a solid foundation with your puppy
* You want to create a solid bond with your puppy and have him/ her adore and respect you
* You want to be part of the learning process of training and gain skills that both you and your puppy will retain for a lifetime
* You want to be able to communicate effectively with your puppy in the language he/ she understands
* You want to have premium, private training NOT AVAILABLE ANYWHERE ELSE and from the comfort of your home that is 100% geared toward you and your individual puppy
* You have access to video chat technology and can send/ receive videos, texts, etc.
* You want 24/7 support for any questions that come up
* You want to work with professionals who understand animal behavior and psychology and also have a lifetime of experience
Contact Garret or Raj at Walk in Their Paws today! Let them know that Jennifer from Golden Touch sent you to receive a discount on the puppy training package!!
Check out the free preview to see a preview of some of the topics you will cover!
Have a question on a certain topic? Not ready to move forward with a professional trainer at this time? We have compiled a list of helpful videos to some of the most frequently asked questions about training, health and maintenance.
It's very important to make sure the recommendations you get are from knowledgable, experienced, balanced trainers! There are many trainers that are in the public's eye that can and do cause a lot of confusion for both the dogs and their owners.
We believe in using balanced training methods. We have done extensive research to find the best real life trainers to help you and your dog(s). We personally use these techniques with our own dogs and only recommend the very best trainers that we feel will help you create a healthy, balanced relationship with your pup.
What is Balanced training? Why is all-positive training bad? Find out here:
One of the primary issues that we see with our clients is that they don't understand about the mentality of the pack animal/ dogs. Having a clear understanding and being able to communicate properly with your new pup will go a long way toward creating that balanced relationship that we all crave with our dogs.
Leerburg is one of the most well known training programs in the world. Luckily, with today's technology, we have access to their training programs from the comfort of our homes. Your puppy from 8 weeks to 12 months is an affordable and thorough puppy program that we urge each new puppy family to invest in before you bring your puppy home. It will pay dividends in the relationship outcome with your new fur baby!